1. Access the Control Panel by clicking on Start > Settings > Control Panel. In the Control Panel, double click on "Regional and Language Options."
2. Click on the Languages tab. Click on the check boxes marked "Install files for complex script and right-to-left languages" and "Install files for East Asian languages" and click OK.
3. Click OK in the "Install Supplemental Language" alert box, and then click on OK in the Regional and Language Options dialog box.
4. Once the installation process starts, you will be prompted to insert the Windows XP installation disk which has the language support files. Insert the Windows XP installation CD, or if you have the language support files in another location, browse to the files and click OK. The language support files will be installed on your computer and you will be asked to restart the computer.
5. Click Yes to restart the computer.